Thursday 29 March 2012

GPS

Despite having lived in Edmonton for 30 some odd years, my mom always seems to get herself lost. My dad had the idea to buy her a GPS for Christmas, and I thought it would make a very practical gift so I encouraged him to buy it.

A few months go by and I decide to ask her how she's liking her present...

Me: So mom, how do you like the GPS dad got you? Has it been helping you get around town?

Mom: Oh I like it. It's very neat with the lady's foice telling you where to turn. But there is one little problem with the GPS…

Me: Oh?

Mom: Ya, the dang thing never works when you put in the wrong address.

Me: Hahaha... MOM! Wouldn't you expect that you'd need to input the right address???

Mom: WELL WHAT GOOD IS IT TO ME IF I HAF TO KNOW EXACTLY WHERE I'M GOING???



No comments:

Post a Comment