Wednesday 6 June 2012

Organize Your Junk!

In today's post I'm going to use my fob skillz to help you ORGANIZE YOUR JUNK!

Despite my very best efforts, I can't help but exhibit certain fob-traits which I have no doubt inherited from my mother. One of my bad fobby habits is how I compulsively collect those darn paper shopping bags! Now, I definitely would not consider myself to be a hoarder, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to throw those suckers into the trash!

Luckily for me, I've recently discovered that I can put my hoarded shopping bags to good use! With a few snips, my shopping bags go from collecting dust in the closet to corralling junk under my sink in seconds!

First what you do is fold your paper bag and line up your scissors with the bottom edge for a straight cut:





 Then you cut off the top like so:






Then you marvel at the endless possibilities for storing your cr@p!






And finally, you insert your junk and weep over the realization that you've turned out just like your crazy parents:




And that's how it's done, folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment